#breakfast Ben & Jerry’s Inspired - Day 15: Blueberry Vanilla Graham! (This one is actually based off of one of their froyos) #oatmeal mixed w/ unflavored greek yogurt and pure vanilla extract. Topped w/ frozen blueberries and crushed graham crackers (I used Annie’s Organic Original Bunny Grahams) #food#protein#foodporn #instafood #allnatural #yummy#getinmybelly#eatforabs#delicious#eatclean#benandjerrys#sharefood #homemade #favorite#foodisfuel#foodgasm#foodpics#healthy#fitfood#healthyfood#cleaneating#cleaneats 💙💜💙💜💙💜💙
Here are 12 yoga poses to help open your hips. Heidi Kristoffer recommends that you pick any five of these openers each day, switching them up each time. Hold each pose for about 30 seconds each, take deep breaths, and you will start to feel more open. For more details on each pose check out the original post at Shape.com.
my side bends and russian twists from 2 days ago are just KILLING me today :)
Mmm ab tuck
"We’re stronger in the places that we’ve been broken. "
workout inspiration on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/50154628/via/ilovezombiez13
Lunch: pan fried salmon with garlic and herbs, whole wheat pasta with spinach and ricotta.
chickpea pasta with avocado sauce
This pose strengthens your shoulders, arms, core, and legs. As you work toward it, keep three things in mind: Rotate your triceps toward your body, keep your neck relaxed, and gaze just slightly past your fingertips.
Stand with your back and heels against a wall. Place your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor a few feet in front of you, raising your hips and straightening your legs to come into downward-facing dog (an inverted V). Place your right foot flat on the wall so your leg is straight and your thigh is parallel to the floor. Brace your core, then slowly place your left foot next to your right. With both legs straight, shift your weight so that your shoulders are directly over your wrists (you’ll be in an L shape). Hold, then bend your knees and slowly lower one foot to the floor at a time.
Repeat phase 1, then lift your right leg off the wall, lifting your heel toward the ceiling while keeping your hips and toes square to the wall. Your left leg is still parallel to the floor, with your foot flat on the wall. Hold, keeping your core tight, arms straight, and neck relaxed, then slowly bring your right foot back to the wall and switch legs. To release, bring both feet back to the wall, bend your knees, and slowly lower one foot at a time.
Face the wall and place your hands shoulder-width apart on the floor about 10 inches away from it. Get into downward-facing dog, then walk your feet in a few inches, stacking your shoulders over your wrists. Brace your core and slowly raise your left heel toward the ceiling, leg straight. Keep your hips square, arms straight, and neck relaxed. Hold, gazing toward your fingertips, then lower your leg and switch sides.
Start in downward-facing dog with your hands shoulder-width apart and legs straight. Walk your feet forward, shifting your weight onto your hands and stacking your shoulders over your wrists. With your arms straight and core tight, lift your right leg toward the ceiling, keeping your hips square. Bend your left knee and gently hop to raise your left leg toward the ceiling, bringing your hips over your shoulders. Hold, then slowly come down one leg at a time.
Neck & Shoulders
- Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health - 57 Min
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries - 14 Min
- Feel Good Friday: Yoga for Neck & Shoulders - 14 Min
- Back to School Shoulder Stretches - Yoga Sequence - 6 Min
- Yoga for Your Shoulders 10 Minute Workout Routine - 10 Min
- Beginners’ Yoga for Shoulder Strength with Melissa McLeod - 22 Min
- Yoga Workout Beginners Home Chest & Shoulders Exercise Routine How To - 11 Min
- Yoga for Heart Opening - 10 Min
- Heart Opening 30 Min Yoga Class - 31 Min
- Heart Chakra Yoga Sequence - 10 Min
- Yoga for Firm and Shapely Arms and Shoulders - 9 Min
- Arm Yoga Workout - 4 Min
- Total Body Transformation Yoga: Hips and Arms - 11 Min
- Yoga For Arm Strength: Part One (8Min) & Part Two (2 Min)
- Yoga For Guitar Players — Arms, Wrists, and Fingers - 8 Min
- Yoga for Back Strength - 7 Min
- Yin Yoga for the Spine - 60 Min
- Restorative Yoga For Back - Restoraflow - 40 Min
- Yoga for Back Care - 15 Min
- Yoga Workout | Low Back Pain Stretches Routine - 10 Min
- Yoga for your back - 19 Min
- Lower Back Relief - 17 Min
- Yoga 4 Abs with Gillian B & Sebastian - 10 Min
- Yoga for Abs and Core Strength - 8 Min
- Yoga Abs Workout - 10 Min
- Iron Yoga Abs & Closing Stretches - 15 Min (Note: Includes weights. If you dont have weights, use a can from the pantry or something similar.)
- Yoga to Build Strong Abs - 7 Min
- Hip Opening Yoga - 45 Min
- Yoga Flow Hip Openers - 14 Min
- Wall Yoga for Hips and Hamstrings - 12 Min
- Yoga for Hip Pain and Stiffness - 17 Min
- Butt, Hips & Thighs Warm up - 7 Min
- Yoga Mania: Move those hips! - 12 Min
- Office Yoga: Hip Release - 10 Min
- Yoga for your Butt - 6 Min
- Yoga Tone your Butt and Thighs - 4 Min
- Denise Austin: Yoga Legs Workout - 10 Min
- Gentle Yoga for Tight Legs and Hips - 20 Min
- Yoga for Sexy Legs - 6 Min
- Sleek Yoga Legs - 4 Min
Full Body/Full Classes:
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1 - 35 Min
- Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout - 20 Min
- Yoga for Weight Loss - 20 Min
- Yoga for Runners - 26 Min
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 48 Min
- Connections to Core Power Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 57 Min
- Energizing Sunrise Practice - 38 Min
- Power Yoga with Bryan Jones - 31 Min
- Yoga Class with Logynn Northrhip - 60 Min
- Yoga Basics to Improve Alignment - 62 Min
- Yoga for Beginners Two with Dr. Melissa West - 60 Min
- Intermediate/Beginner: Lunch Time Yoga Class - 45 Min
30 Minute Wet Weather At Home Cardio Plan!
The weather forecast says rain for the next 72 hours so I made this workout plan to keep up my cardio until I can get back outside! The middle 10 minutes were intense but once I made it through the second squat thrust rotation the rest wasn’t as rough. I used a timer on my laptop and watched tv while doing the routine so I didn’t get bored and I felt SO MUCH better than if I’d been sitting on the couch! :D
Awww fitist I’ve found a solution to our little weather problem :)