That’s the best advice ever, because everyone is somebody’s baby
Reblogging because of this comment ^
Neck & Shoulders
- Hatha Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Health - 57 Min
- Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Tension and Injuries - 14 Min
- Feel Good Friday: Yoga for Neck & Shoulders - 14 Min
- Back to School Shoulder Stretches - Yoga Sequence - 6 Min
- Yoga for Your Shoulders 10 Minute Workout Routine - 10 Min
- Beginners’ Yoga for Shoulder Strength with Melissa McLeod - 22 Min
- Yoga Workout Beginners Home Chest & Shoulders Exercise Routine How To - 11 Min
- Yoga for Heart Opening - 10 Min
- Heart Opening 30 Min Yoga Class - 31 Min
- Heart Chakra Yoga Sequence - 10 Min
- Yoga for Firm and Shapely Arms and Shoulders - 9 Min
- Arm Yoga Workout - 4 Min
- Total Body Transformation Yoga: Hips and Arms - 11 Min
- Yoga For Arm Strength: Part One (8Min) & Part Two (2 Min)
- Yoga For Guitar Players — Arms, Wrists, and Fingers - 8 Min
- Yoga for Back Strength - 7 Min
- Yin Yoga for the Spine - 60 Min
- Restorative Yoga For Back - Restoraflow - 40 Min
- Yoga for Back Care - 15 Min
- Yoga Workout | Low Back Pain Stretches Routine - 10 Min
- Yoga for your back - 19 Min
- Lower Back Relief - 17 Min
- Yoga 4 Abs with Gillian B & Sebastian - 10 Min
- Yoga for Abs and Core Strength - 8 Min
- Yoga Abs Workout - 10 Min
- Iron Yoga Abs & Closing Stretches - 15 Min (Note: Includes weights. If you dont have weights, use a can from the pantry or something similar.)
- Yoga to Build Strong Abs - 7 Min
- Hip Opening Yoga - 45 Min
- Yoga Flow Hip Openers - 14 Min
- Wall Yoga for Hips and Hamstrings - 12 Min
- Yoga for Hip Pain and Stiffness - 17 Min
- Butt, Hips & Thighs Warm up - 7 Min
- Yoga Mania: Move those hips! - 12 Min
- Office Yoga: Hip Release - 10 Min
- Yoga for your Butt - 6 Min
- Yoga Tone your Butt and Thighs - 4 Min
- Denise Austin: Yoga Legs Workout - 10 Min
- Gentle Yoga for Tight Legs and Hips - 20 Min
- Yoga for Sexy Legs - 6 Min
- Sleek Yoga Legs - 4 Min
Full Body/Full Classes:
- Jillian Michaels: Yoga Meltdown Level 1 - 35 Min
- Weight Loss & Fatburning Yoga Workout - 20 Min
- Yoga for Weight Loss - 20 Min
- Yoga for Runners - 26 Min
- Foundations in Flow Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 48 Min
- Connections to Core Power Yoga Class with Fiji McAlpine - 57 Min
- Energizing Sunrise Practice - 38 Min
- Power Yoga with Bryan Jones - 31 Min
- Yoga Class with Logynn Northrhip - 60 Min
- Yoga Basics to Improve Alignment - 62 Min
- Yoga for Beginners Two with Dr. Melissa West - 60 Min
- Intermediate/Beginner: Lunch Time Yoga Class - 45 Min
The medicine ball circle excercise is a great way to work the lower body while also raising the heart rate, making it a great addition to any cardio or strength routine. Because this move is low impact, you’ll also protect your joints while getting a great workout.
[WORLD’S FASTEST WORKOUT]
- Burns as many calories as a 40-60 minutes run.
- Makes your body adapt and improve very quickly.
- Increases metabolism for next 36 hrs
- Takes only FOUR minutes, no excuses.
0:00 - Squat Thrust
0:20 - Rest
0:30 - Mountain Climbers
0:50 - Rest
1:00 - High knees
1:20 - Rest
1:30 - Jumping Jacks
1:50 - Rest
2:00 - Squat Thrust
2:20 - Rest
2:30 - Mountain Climbers
2:50 - Rest
3:00 - High Knees
3:20 - Rest
3:30 - Jumping Jacks
3:50 - Rest
4:00 - DONE !
One excuse I hear all the time…”I live alone and it’s hard to eat healthy because everything goes bad, it gets too expensive.” This is true, but only when you aren’t shopping the right way. Even in large families food goes bad , it’s just how you shop. Don’t ditch eating fresh food for frozen T.V. dinners. Here are a couple tips that help me out when I’m grocery shopping.
- Plan out your meals for the week before you go to the grocery store. This prevents you from buying too much.
- Don’t buy more than you need. Instead of buying a bag of fruit (apples, oranges, grapefruit) buy 4 separate pieces. It may be cheaper to buy them by the bag, but if they are just going to rot what’s the point?
- Buy containers to keep your produce in. I like to keep my lettuce in bins because they seal and stay fresh longer.
- Don’t wash your vegetables/fruits until you are ready to eat them. Cleaning them makes them go bad faster.
- Look for coupons before you go shopping.
- Chop up vegetables that are slightly going bad for salad toppings. When they are already cut up it makes it more convenient to eat when you are in a hurry.
- Start bringing your food to work/school. Don’t waste your money at fast food, gas stations or vending machines when you have perfectly fresh food from home to eat.
- Don’t make the same mistake twice. If you bought a pint of blueberries but didn’t eat them before they went bad, don’t buy them again. Only buy them when you are in the mood for them.
- Buy foods that are in season. If you buy fresh food when it’s out of season you will be paying a lot more for it.
- Make meals that are cohesive to each other when it comes to ingredients. If you are going to buy tons of bell peppers make sure to add those peppers to your: eggs, salads, pasta dishes or on the side. If you are going to buy bananas makes sure to use them in your : pancakes, cereal, yogurt and baked goods.
- Don’t buy any fresh food in bulk. It’s smart to buy bulk food that has a long shelf life but buying fresh food in bulk will only dent your wallets if you don’t eat it fast enough.
- Take advantage of farmers markets. Farmers usually sell their produce for much cheaper because they are under pressure to sell it before it goes bad. They also have cheaper food because they don’t have to pay shipping expenses on their foods.
- Eat it more often. Always reach for the fruit or veggies before you grab something in the pantry.
Above is my salad of the week. Monday I planned out what kind of salad to have and bought enough ingredients to make it for 7 days of the week. I never get sick of salads and I switch them up every week. I make sure to eat this as a meal 1 time every day. Yesterday I had this salad for lunch, today I had it for dinner. I love having a bowl of soup on the side with it.
- 1 Can Chickpeas - $1.69 /2 Tbsp
- 2 Bags Lettuce - $5.00 /2 Cups
- 1 Package Feta - $2.49 /1 Tbsp
- 1 Bag Croutons - $1.99 /2 Tbsp
- 1 Large Cucumber - $0.49 /3 Tbsp
- 1 Medium Red Onion $0.69 /1 Tbsp
Seven Salads = $12. 35 / $1.70 per salad
This salad was inspired by my favorite Potbelly’s salad which is $6.95 every time I go. That is almost $50.00 a week. Truth is , it’s more expensive to eat out.
30 Day Shred:
Ripped in 30:
6 Week 6 Pack:
The Biggest Loser:
Tone It Up:
Dashama Sun Salutations video
Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
Dashama Hip Stretches
Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute
Glad you like it!
I’m not dead. I got caught up in life, as one do. But I’m back now, in time for Easter! :)