And don’t forget planks! There are a lot of different variations, for example:
Side Plank Leg Lift
Plank V Jumps
Elbow Plank with Donkey Kick
Side Plank Variation
Side Plank with Moving Knee
Plank Booty Leg Lifts
7 Ways To Challenge Your Plank
The Plank Workout
I created this challenge for myself. My arms are really weak and I have a really hard time with push-ups so most challenges I see out there, I simply can’t do because they’re too hard. So I wanted to share this challenge with others in the same situation. If you can’t do all of them properly, do them kneeling instead.
I’m doing this!
ahhh finally! xx
I am so excited about this! I have like, zero upper body strength and I can barely do a push up. This should be a great way to improve :D
cool but why is she naked ?:)
Standing Reverse Fly
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, keeping a slight bend in the knees. With straight arms, hold the exercise band in front of you with your hands slightly lower than your shoulders. Keep your elbows slightly soft to avoid hyperextending the joint.
- On an exhale, pull abs to spine to stabilize your torso as you open your arms out to the sides, focusing on the shoulder blades sliding together. Inhale as you slowly return your arms back to starting position.
- It’s easy to arch your spine and push your ribcage forward when opening your arms, so really focus on the abs keeping the spine stable. Do imagine yourself growing taller as you open your arms to reinforce good posture.
- Do three sets of 12 to 15 reps.
The medicine ball circle excercise is a great way to work the lower body while also raising the heart rate, making it a great addition to any cardio or strength routine. Because this move is low impact, you’ll also protect your joints while getting a great workout.
[WORLD’S FASTEST WORKOUT]
- Burns as many calories as a 40-60 minutes run.
- Makes your body adapt and improve very quickly.
- Increases metabolism for next 36 hrs
- Takes only FOUR minutes, no excuses.
0:00 - Squat Thrust
0:20 - Rest
0:30 - Mountain Climbers
0:50 - Rest
1:00 - High knees
1:20 - Rest
1:30 - Jumping Jacks
1:50 - Rest
2:00 - Squat Thrust
2:20 - Rest
2:30 - Mountain Climbers
2:50 - Rest
3:00 - High Knees
3:20 - Rest
3:30 - Jumping Jacks
3:50 - Rest
4:00 - DONE !
30 Day Shred:
Ripped in 30:
6 Week 6 Pack:
The Biggest Loser:
Tone It Up:
Dashama Sun Salutations video
Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
Dashama Hip Stretches
Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute