[WORLD’S FASTEST WORKOUT]
- Burns as many calories as a 40-60 minutes run.
- Makes your body adapt and improve very quickly.
- Increases metabolism for next 36 hrs
- Takes only FOUR minutes, no excuses.
0:00 - Squat Thrust
0:20 - Rest
0:30 - Mountain Climbers
0:50 - Rest
1:00 - High knees
1:20 - Rest
1:30 - Jumping Jacks
1:50 - Rest
2:00 - Squat Thrust
2:20 - Rest
2:30 - Mountain Climbers
2:50 - Rest
3:00 - High Knees
3:20 - Rest
3:30 - Jumping Jacks
3:50 - Rest
4:00 - DONE !
30 Day Shred:
Ripped in 30:
6 Week 6 Pack:
The Biggest Loser:
Tone It Up:
Dashama Sun Salutations video
Dashama Sun Salutations 2 video
Dashama Hip Stretches
Tara Stiles Bend It Like Tara video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Plus 45 minute video
exercisetv.tv Beginner Yoga 20 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Sculpt 30 minute video
exercisetv.tv Yoga Fitness Fusion 45 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Hurts So Good Power Yoga 95 minute video
Yogis Anonymous Blissed Flow Yoga 90 minute
(Source: weightlostgoals, via )
No-equipment “hands up” workout
This workout can help strengthen your spinal muscles while working on your balance using your core, glutes and legs. And maintaining your arms up during the whole workout will make your shoulders burn. Take your time to perform each exercise in a slow controlled motion.
- 20 squats
- 20 alternative backward lunges
- 20 walking lunges (or alternative forward lunges if you don’t have enough space available)
- 20 bird dogs
- 10 warrior III yoga poses on right leg
- 10 warrior III yoga poses on left leg
- 10 get down & up starting with right leg (stay in a squat position when you’re up, make those legs burn!)
- 10 get down & up starting with left leg
It will take you around 25 minutes to perform this circuit 3 times. Keep your abs engaged to protect your lower back!
For more information and ideas to warm up and stretch before and after this workout, please check out the whole post on my Wordpress-blog: www.fitnesstreats.com/2012/04/hands-up-workout
Doing this tonight!
One hand swings. This drill will sculpt your shoulders, not to mention work your lower body and core. Get sexy arms for the summer! Do 3 sets of 15 reps. Ps. I’m still a noob with gif lol.
For this edit, I took information from one place : source
(Click the images to enlarge)