Frozen Berry-Granola Squares
- 1 cup whole-grain granola
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, raspberries or combination
- 3 cups low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup agave nectar
- 1 tsp real vanilla extract
- Line an 8-inch square baking pan with foil.
- Sprinkle granola evenly on bottom of pan and set aside.
- In a blender, whirl together berries, yogurt, agave nectar and vanilla until blended. Pour berry mixture over granola, smoothing mixture to the edges of the pan. Cover with foil and freeze until firm, approximately 4 hours. Keep frozen until serving.Nutrients per 2-inch square: Calories: 170, Total Fat: 2 g, Sat. Fat: 1.5 g, Carbs: 28 g, Fiber: 2 g, Sugars: 16 g, Protein: 10 g, Sodium: 64 mg, Cholesterol: 0 mg
Raw Rainbow Salad with Garlic Tahini Dressing
BEST IDEA EVER.
Healthy appetizer idea! Almond crusted banana bites!
1. Slice your banana into thin coins
2. Crack an egg and mix it well in a bowl
3. Take the banana coins and slather it with egg (just throw them in the bowl)
4. Then turn the eggy coins over in another bowl full of almond flour. If you don’t have any, you can buy almonds and crush then yourself in a blender
5. Melt coconut oil in a frying pan
6. Fry the coins
7. Eat! Have fun and eat well! These are amazing :)
Guacamole with Chili Oil
Cauliflower Patties (Tikki) with Cilantro Pea Chutney
chickpea pasta with avocado sauce