Thank you so much! And your English isn’t bad at all. I’m not a native speaker either as I’m from Sweden.
- You’ll be amazed at what your body can do when you push it beyond what you call limits.
- It’ll make you want to swear and punch something.
- You’ll want to cry tears of joy when you burst a PR, and you’ll probably be in disbelief.
- You’ll learn how to push yourself in ways you’d never imagine.
- You’ll probably want to cry, or just sit on your couch and not do it.
- But it’s the best thing in the world.
- It’s something that you have complete and utter control over.
- You control how fast and far you run, and that’s a beautiful thing.
- It’s YOU that is pushing those limits, and doing things that you thought could never be done.
- It’s all you.
- You are your own motivator.
So stop making excuses and saying “I don’t have time” or “it’s too cold out!”. Suck it up, because dedicated & determined runners don’t let anything come in the way of success.
Hi! I don’t think it sounds silly at all. I’d recommend these links: The Total Beginner’s Guide To Running, The Runner’s World 8-Week Beginning Runner’s Training Program & How To Start Running. I hope that helps. Good luck! :)
"If you don’t have answers to your problems after a 4-hour run, you ain’t getting them "